We're still dreaming of the delicately herbal, sweetly citrus, and spicy ginger punch Lane whipped up at our Gardenhead event at W.C. Harlan last month. She was kind enough to share the recipe, which means now you can win your next dinner party. Bonus points if you find a rose-shaped baking mold for the ice block. Good luck!
Gardenhead punch (serves 30+ in small punch glasses)
Courtesy of Lane Harlan of W.C.Harlan
Pre-freeze water in a baking mold to make a large cube of ice. A silicone mold works well.
Build in the punch bowl:
- 2 bottles Flor de Cana 4 year rum
- 1 bottle ginger liqueur
- 1 bottle Giffard Banane du Bresil cordial
- 1 bottle Amaro (Ramazzotti or Averna)
- 300-500 ml fresh lime juice (adjust to tartness preference)
- 6 oz. Angostura bitters
- Top with unfiltered apple cider to taste.
Before serving, add the ice mold to the punch bowl.
Garnish with sliced grapefruit rounds and fresh herbs of choice, namely rosemary.